Register today to attend the Brides Against Breast Cancer Charity Wedding gown sale! Not only could you possibly land the dress of your dreams but also the price of your dreams! And it all goes to a great cause. This could be a fun event for you and your girls to try on dresses and give back at the same time. This is event is hosted by N.O.W. (New Orleans Weddings) so it’s sure to be a great event. While you’re shopping for your dream dress at this event, here are a few tips to keep in mind.
- Remember alterations are your best friend. The dresses at the event may not be exactly what you envisioned but ask yourself what it could use, or loose, to make it the dress for you.
- Invest in a great tailor. A talented tailor can take a good dress and make it an extraordinary one. Most tailors or around $250 (depending on what your alterations entail) so you may have to think about the extra expense when picking out your gown.
- Add accessories. If it’s a dress that doesn’t wow you, but fits like a glove, is the right price and within your style, think accessories. Can a killer necklace make this dress? Or how about a cathedral veil or maybe even a sparkling sash around the waist?
- Try on that crazy looking trumpet dress that you don’t even know if you could walk in. You might be surprised as to how the dress hugs your body and really extenuates all the right curves.
- Have fun! Even if you don’t say yes to the dress, have fun doing it! You’re getting married and you should enjoy every minute of the process J
I have posted the link below for your registration details.